Sunday, May 18, 2008

Keep in Touch

This is a layout that's on the QuicKutz website, but after I finished it, I liked it more than I thought I would. I think eventually I'll make a companion page for it... maybe something that has photos of all the family members. It will be sort of a snapshot in time of where everyone is living right now. It looks like we could use someone down in Arizona or up in New York to balance out our parallelogram... Mike? Brian? Anyway, if I ever get around to making it, I'll post the other page too.


4 comments:

Staci said...

I love this page! I saw it on Quickutz. Just makes me want to get the map for my Silhouette.

The Seaquist Family said...

Amy I love it. What a great idea to show where everyone is. I can't believe your family is that spread out. Wow! Very clever idea.

Lisa said...

Cute Amy!!! Can't wait to see the other page.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that really puts it in perspective. We are too far apart!!! Cute page anyway.