Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Single's Guide to Married Life

Everything you need to know about marriage, from those who have never experienced it.

I recently finished the second edition of this book. I made the first one for Dan and Amber. I contacted all their single friends and asked them for fun marriage advice in the following areas: Keeping the Spark Alive, Resolving Conflict, How to Care for a Pregnant Wife, When the Kids Come, Division of Labor and Money Management. It was such a hit as a wedding present that I decided to do the Second Edition for Jared and Ann. I'm getting better at recovering board books, so I spruced up the back cover of the second edition.

4 comments:

Krisser said...

I love this idea- I want to read it! Where can I get my hands on a copy?

Staci said...

What a fun idea. I want to read it too!

Lisa said...

Cute books. I bet they loved them. Do you have the text on your computer?

Anonymous said...

Great idea. I would love to read this as well - you should put a little of the content on your blog for some tid-bit advice for some of us!