Thursday, February 7, 2008

2006 Timeline

I have been excited about this layout for the cover page of my 2006 album for the last month. I printed all the photos for it a month ago and then they all disappeared until yesterday when I finally had time to clean my desk at work! Happy day! I went home and finally put it all together.

Ok, I made the right page about four years ago as an assignment for a freelance project. I FINALLY got around to creating the other half of the spread (which isn't easy when you can't find the same papers you used four years ago). I think it goes well enough and now, of course, I like the left side better than the right side. Maybe in a few years, I'll redo the right side.

3 comments:

The Seaquist Family said...

Brilliant. What a great lead in page/title page for the year. I will have to copy that idea. Pure genius. Love it and of course you have the most beautiful pictures.

Lisa said...

Amy - where do you come up with these ideas? Seriously... such a great idea. Love it. And I love the second one too. The green patterned paper is adorable.

Jennifer said...

Oh my!!! This layout is exactly what I needed to bring me out of my scrapbook funk. It is perfect for a Seattle vacation page! You are brilliant.

PS. I'm a friend of Lisa's...